PRACTICE OF FINAL DESIGN


I started off by firstly moisturising and then priming my face using the illamasqua satin primer. Followed by applying the ivory foundation from the kryolan foundation palette mixed with a little moisturiser. The next step was to create deep features using contour. I mixed a dark toned foundation from the kryolan palette with some moisturiser and applied it on to the cheekbones and down the side of the mouth and under the eyes to deepen the features. I blended that in with a buffing brush from Zoeva and then used a kabuki brush from Kryolan to buff all of the look together. I used the dark foundation to create wrinkles on the head and around the eyes and lips to age the face which i then buffed in with a small buffing brush from Zoeva. I then furthered the contour by applying bronzer under the cheek bones and around the face. I then used some colours from the Kryolan supracolour palette around the eye to make the eyes tired and red. I applied purple to create bags and red along the water line to make them look almost sore. I messed the eyebrows up by back combing them with a mascara wand. Then I applied a translucent powder all over the face to get rid of the shininess. I then created the dry, cracked lips by applying a mixture of eyelash glue and latex to the lips and rubbed them together. To give them the sore and cracked look, I applied red supracolour lined around the lips which i blended in to make more realistic and then applied black to where i wanted the cuts to be. I applied fake blood on top of the black which made the cuts look deep and real.

I experimented with putting blood all over the hands to link more to my character and the way he murdered people but the blood stained my hands and I didn't think it would be appropriate to apply on my model. It also did look as realistic as I wanted so have decided to scrap that idea.

Products used:

-Moisturiser
-Illamasqua Satin Primer
-Kryolan Foundation palette
-Kryolan Supracolour palette
-Illamasqua translucent powder
-Eyelash glue
-Fake Blood
-Zoeva buffing brush
-Zoeva fine liner brush
-Krolan powder brush
-Kryolan Kabuki brush














No comments:

Post a Comment