HORROR FASHION MAKEUP


Instructions

I wouldn't say I was exactly happy about the way my final gothic horror fashion makeup turned out but I tried my best to make it look as similar as possible to the professional makeup in the picture I was attempting to copy. I started off by cleansing and moisturising the face, followed by applying a satin primer everywhere, including the neck. I then used the white base by Illamasqua to completely cover the face with a thin layer of white. I then used the Kryolan supracolour (white) to white out the eyebrows and lips. I then powdered over the top of the white with translucent powder. Following that, I used the purple supracolour as an eyeshadow and used a small brush to apply it to the lid. I then used a different, more fluffy brush to blend the purple out and down each side of the face. I used a purple lipstick on the eyes also to create different tones of purple and used the lipstick mixed with a bit of white supracolour to create lighter tones on the face. I then used the lipstick on the lips and asked my model to rub her lips together so the purple would smudge and look messy. I then went over the top of the eyebrows with black supracolour in one straight line with a curve at the end.

Products used:

- Illamasqua satin primer
- Illamasqua white base
- Kryolan supracolour
- Translucent powder
- 17 lipstick - dark purple
- Zoeva & Kryolan brushes








No comments:

Post a Comment